Please read to following carefully.
What you need to know before shopping in person
- You will be required to fill and submit the COVID questionnaire before entering
- Masks: all customers, includes children 2 years and up, must wear a properly fitting face covering, as per city guidelines
- Trying on clothing items: Please note, at this time, we do not have charge rooms available.
- Trying on outerwear items: At this time, we will be limiting the number of items to 3
- Trying on footwear: Customers are required to bring their own socks for trying on footwear. Trying on footwear without socks will not be permitted. This includes sandals.
We advise you to check our website as a working tool to check style, sizing and colors, before arriving.
15% Capacity Limit: 2 adults
At this time we can allow 1 child per adult. If you need to shop in person for multiple children, please book an appointment for each child.
Hours available for appointment booking
- Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
We are currently only taking 2 appointments per available time slots in order to ensure social distancing and that both our customers and staff feel comfortable. We currently have a cap of no more than 2 adults (and up to 2 children) inside at a time.
Please be on time since we will not be able to extend your appointment. We will have a 10 minute grace period before your spot may be given to a customer waiting without an appointment.
If you need to cancel and or change your appointment, we would greatly appreciate it if you can email us.
613 722-8947 | email@example.com