Steps We Are Taking to Reopen Safely.
These are the current measures we are implementing to reopening our store while keeping our customers and staff safe.
We will not be open to the public until May 23rd, 2020.
First and foremost, we are asking all our customers to please stay home if you, or your child are feeling unwell. Please take advantage of the curbside pickup option or free shipping on orders over $99.
- We will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at any given time. Currently we will be allowing a maximum of 6 individuals.
- Our back entrance will not be open for the time being.
- We will be placing distancing markers on the floor to help customers maintain a safe distance
- We are asking all customers shopping with children to keep together as much as possible.
- We are installing a Plexiglas shields at our front desk
- We will have hand sanitizing at our store entrance
- We will have signage throughout the store to remind customers of good hygiene practices (social distancing, cover mouth/nose while coughing/sneezing).
- We will regularly be disinfecting high-touch surfaces and areas such as door handles, counters, racking, telephones, pin pads, bar code scanners and computers.
- Customers will be required to bring their own clean socks to try on footwear.
Limited Contact Shopping
- We recommend pre-shopping and sizing online as much as possible. It may be beneficial to measure your child before coming in.
- We encourage customers to avoid touching or handling merchandise they do not intend to buy.
- We will not be able to offer our usual hands on approach to sizing, but our staff can still give you advice on sizing.
- A limited number of items will be allowed to be tried on.
- Any items tried on will be pulled from the floor and set aside for at least 24 hours.
- We will not be accepting cash at this time. Debit, Visa and Mastercard only.
- All returned goods will be set aside for at least 24 hours before going back on the floor.
- Contactless returns will be available. Please email us with your order #, the item you would like to return and what you would like to exchange it for. From there we can send you further details on the steps needed to complete to exchange.
- With the exceptions of extending the refund period on purchases made before the store closure, our standard return policy still applies. If you purchased a regular priced item before the closure and would like to return it for a refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.